Boomsourcing Scholarship Essay Contest
Boomsourcing is pleased to announce we’ll be offering an essay winner a $1,000 scholarship. The essay is intended to create thought pieces and dialogue among higher education on outsourcing.
Who Is Eligible?
Any current, full-time student at an accredited two-year or four-year American university or college is welcome to apply. There is no age nor specified major requirement.
How To Apply:
- Answer the following prompt
- How can businesses gain a competitive advantage by outsourcing parts of their business?
- Your essay should be 500 – 700 words (essays that exceed 700 words will not be considered).
- Essay format is preferred and can include objective and subjective data/insights gained through interviews, case studies, and academic or professional studies.
- Submit your essays as part of the body of your email, no attachments please, with your full name, school you are (or will be) attending, and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications need to be submitted by June 1st at 11:59 pm MST. Any submissions after that time will not be accepted.
Essays will be reviewed by the Boomsourcing Scholarship Committee and a winner will be selected and notified. The scholarship funds awarded are to be used for books, tuition, and living expenses. Essays that make the most compelling argument on how outsourcing creates competitive advantages for businesses through personal research (supported through published research) will be selected.