Boomsourcing seeks a passionate customer success manager, with a proven track record of driving customer business value. This role is responsible for a portfolio of customers after the initial sale, including understanding business drivers, planning implementation, and executing the service launch. In this role you will maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by building long-term strategic relationships with our customers and ensuring they realize full value from their investment with Boomsourcing. A motivated and driven customer advocate, you will work closely with our sales, support and product teams to ensure our customers realize the full benefit of our services throughout their entire product lifecycle.
To be successful in this role, you must be comfortable with frequent multi-tasking between management, technical, business, strategic, marketing, and planning activities. This is an extremely entrepreneurial position and requires the decision making, work ethic, and tenacity of an entrepreneur.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a diverse portfolio of accounts and develop strategies for client success and value creation/realization.
- Portfolio will typically range from 8-12 accounts.
- Facilitate regular interactions with key stakeholders to define and proactively drive progress towards desired business metrics and outcomes.
- Lead initiatives with customers to drive positive Net Promoter and candidate experience scores.
- Direct efforts of the front-line fulfillment teams and coordinate with local management to optimize performance.
- Partner with the Boomsourcing Sales teams to identify growth and expansion opportunities within your account base.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Two years of experience working in a project environment, ideally within a technology company.
- Great communicator, organized and analytical and enjoy working under pressure and to deadlines.
- Excellent presenter and creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders of various levels across large and complex enterprise organizations.
- A four-year college degree required.